Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

My story

In class I have been learning about narrative writing. This is my work that I did by myself. 


It was a glorious day. Tama nui  te ra was smiling down Hekenukumai and his warriors were on his black & brown waka  with a whithe sale waka hourua in the Pacific ocean.  As the rays of tama nui te ra hit the scales of the ika’ it lights up the seafloor.




Problem: when Hekenukumai

went on the water he felt something in his wairua.

And stingray were gliding & surrounding.his waka then he had a vision and Hakenukumai felt sudden anger & frustration but he didn't know what for



 At that very moment he saw a vision of his whanaut at pakanga (war) with each other. Then he dropped to his knees and bursted into tears because he saw blood  then he was worried about the tamariki getting abused by the men and women



He honore he kororia ki te atua 

He maungarongo ki te whenua 

He whakaaro pai ki nga tangata katoa 

Hangaia e te atua he ngakau hou 

Ki roto ki tena, ki tena o matou

Whakatongia to Waru Tapu hei

aawhina , hei tohutohu i a matou

Kia waatea te huarahi mo toku whaanau

Ake ake ake 

Amine 


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kash,
    I really like how you chose words that made a 'movie in my mind'. Ka pai to mahi. Your kaiako, Whaea Lana

    ReplyDelete