Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Bike rideing

                           I am learning  how to put  comms on a list



Name: Kash Planning:no 
Wwww Me Kayden, Tumu ,Hawaiki, Mikaere,. Charlie ,Levi ,Komene ,Whaea, Lana ,Khody, Neil ,waitangi, bike on camp
Event 1 As we were getting into the driveway Kayden and i. Saw the amazing disc brakes for me I couldn’t believe it I haven’t seen that meme at one place in my life. when the owner said you are going to be riding a full suspension bike we couldn't wat ) what I mean is we Were posing and solving then we went from youngest to oldest 
 Event 2 (most exciting part) Reflection
f
On camp Me Kayden, Tumu Sarn, Hawaiki, Mikaere, Charlie Levi Komene, Whaea, Lana, Khody, and Neil At 1 o'clock we packed up ready to Go mountain biking We rushed into the van. Hyped and filled with joy not knowing about bringing a water bottle for us. Then Kayden pointed at the amazing green and brown disc brakes as we were getting into the driveway. Saying I hope we are going to be riding a full suspension bike. When we got the bikes we went on to the pump track to do some drills. After that, we were just hanging on to Mokopane A track that was as easy as a pie. Speaking of pie, we were getting hungry and thirsty someone looked at the map and said, ``Now we go uphill to me it looks like Mount Everest. Then we moaned Komene exclaimed, “we _can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”. You have my adrenaline pumping there. It was getting foggy ten-second leart It was pouring down with rain. Suddenly we are all scout with mad running down my. Spine we stopped Tumu gos into the enormouse puddle for a soak. I Inele ran him over then I went up the bank and crashed. When we went in the mad it was soft and varbel it sounded like when we go in mad. 

 Thank you for reading the end

No comments:

Post a Comment